Comprehensive Building, No. 561, Liguang Industrial Zone, Guanlan Town, Longhua District, Shenzhen
Record our relevant information
Let us know "SA8000" together!
The social responsibility standard “SA8000” is the English abbreviation of Social Accountability 8000 International standard, which is the world's first international standard of ethics. Its purpose is to ensure that the products supplied by suppliers meet the requirements of social responsibility standards. The SA8000 standard is applicable to companies of all sizes and sizes in all industries around the world. It is based on the same ISO9000 quality management system and ISO14000 environmental management system as an international standard that can be audited by third-party certification bodies.
1. Child labor;
2. Compulsive labor;
3. Health and safety;
4. The right to organize trade unions and collective bargaining;
6. Disciplinary measures;
7. Working hours;
9. Management system.
Like the ISO9000 quality system, ISO14000 environmental system and OHASl8000 safety system certification, the SA8000 social responsibility management system certification process generally includes the following steps:
1. The company submits an application. When the company completes the preparatory work and basically has the certification conditions, it can submit the application to the certification body, or submit the application in advance and prepare it under the guidance of the certification body.
2. Review and acceptance. The certification body reviews the application submitted by the company, and verifies whether the content meets the basic conditions of the certification. If it meets the requirements, it will accept the application. If it does not, the company will not accept it.
3. Initial visit. The social responsibility management system pays great attention to the performance of the site. It is necessary to visit the auditee before the audit. The purpose of the initial interview is to determine the scope of the audit, to understand the company's current situation, to collect relevant information and to determine the audit workload.
4. Sign the contract. The certification body and the entrusting party may sign a contract for the scope of the audit, the audit criteria, the content of the audit report, the audit time, and the audit workload, determine the formal cooperation relationship, and pay the application fee.
5. Submit the file. After the contract is signed, the audited party shall provide the certification body with a social responsibility management manual, procedure documents and related background materials for the certification body to conduct pre-audit documents.
6. Form an audit team. After signing the contract, the certification body shall designate the audit team leader to form an audit team and begin preparations.
7. Pre-audit documents. The audit team leader organizes the audit team members to conduct pre-audit documents. If there are major problems in the social responsibility management documents, notify the auditee or the entrusting party to modify and resubmit the documents. If the document has no major problems, it will begin to be formally reviewed.
8. Preparation for review. The audit team leader organizes the audit team members to develop an audit plan, determine the scope and schedule of the audit, and prepare an on-site audit checklist.
9, pre-trial. The entrusting party believes that it is necessary to require the certification body to conduct a pre-audit before the formal certification audit, so that corrective measures can be taken in time to ensure that the formal review is approved once.
10. Certification review. The certification body will conduct a certification audit of the auditee according to the audit plan.
11. Submit an audit report and conclusions. According to the audit results, there may be three conclusions, namely, recommendation registration, postponement of registration and suspension of registration.
12. The technical committee approved. For the company recommended by the audit team, the certification body technical committee will approve the registration, and if it is not approved, it will need to be re-examined.
13. Approve registration. The certification body approves the registration of the company approved.
14. Issue a certificate of certification. The certification body issues a SA8000 certification to the company that has been approved for registration.
15. Announcement of the company being certified. The certification body will file the certificate with the SAI and be published by SAI on its website.
16. Supervision and review. The certification body conducts supervision and audit of the certified company, and the supervision and audit is conducted once every six months. The validity period of the certificate is three years, and re-evaluation is required after three years.